
| 广交会英语必备 |
| Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. |
| 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 |
| It’s an honor to meet.很荣幸认识你。 |
| Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 |
| How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? |
| How do I address you?如何称呼您? |
| It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。 |
| What line of business are you in?你做那一行? |
| Keep in touch.保持联系。 |
| Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 |
| Don’t mention it. 别客气 |
| Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。 |
| I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。 |
| Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。 |
| Excuse me. I’ll be right back.对不起,我马上回来 |
| What about the price?对价格有何看法? |
| What do you think of the payment terms?对支付条件有何看法? |
| How do you feel like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? |
| What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧? |
| What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货? |
| The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? |
| 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣? |
| You can rest assured.你可以放心。 |
| We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market. |
| 我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 |
| This new product is to the taste of European market.这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。 |
| I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。 |
| Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products. |
| 优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。 |
| While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further. |
| 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。 |
| Reliability is our strong point.可靠性正是我们产品的优点。 |
| We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. |
| 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。 |
| To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. |
| 在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。 |
| This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries. |
| 这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。 |
| Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? |
| 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量? |
| Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. |
| 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。 |
| In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.通常我们的报价都是FOB价 |
| Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. |
| 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。 这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。 |
| We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. |
| 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。 |
| Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. |
| 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。 |
| This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. |
| 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? |
| Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. |
| 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。 |
| I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. |
| 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的 |
| Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。 |
| We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。 |
| My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。 |
| Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。 |
| Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式? |
| Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货。 |
| http://info.china.alibaba.com/news/detail/v5003008-d5653871.html |
标签: "English Corner"
本文章引用通告地址(TrackBack Ping URL)为: 

本文章尚未被引用。
上一篇: 广交会英语-中餐英文菜谱
